Cancellation Policy- see Financial Policies
Please give at least 24 hours notice if cancelling appointments. After no-showing or cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, more than once in a year, you will be asked to make appointments only on the day you would like a treatment rather than in advance. If you would prefer to continue to make appointments in advance you may choose to pay, in full, for your missed or late-cancelled appointment. There will be no penalty for canceling related to signs or symptoms of COVID, or other illness.
Private Treatments are scheduled in 1 hour blocks. Please arrive on time. If arriving late, the appointment will be kept within the original 1 hour parameter. For example, if the appointment is scheduled from 2pm-3pm and the patient arrives at 2:15pm, the appointment will still end at 3pm.
COVID-19 Clinic Policies
- 24 hours before your treatment you will be emailed a Patient Advisory, Assessment, and Acknowledgement Form. Fill it out online and it will automatically go into your Electronic Health Record where your practitioner will be able to review it.
- A flexible late cancellation policy continues to be in place. There will be no penalty for late cancellations due to COVID-19 symptoms. Please cancel your appointment if you develop signs or symptoms of illness.
- Until further notice, the waiting room is closed. If you are driving, please wait in your car and your practitioner will meet you at the door at the time of your appointment. If you arrive via public transportation, please wait outside. The only exception is in case of inclement weather, if you did not drive, you may wait in the vestibule, observing social distancing.
- Our goal at Tribe is to prevent patients from crossing paths so practitioners will coordinate with each other to “direct traffic”. Please be mindful of your appointment time.
- Patients and practitioners are required to wear a face mask at all times while on the premises.
- Please remember that the front room is a “Quiet Zone.” Hold your comments and conversation until you are in the treatment room so that you do not disturb other patients in the building.
- As you enter, you will use hand sanitizer, remove your shoes, wash your hands in the bathroom, then go directly to your treatment room where the intake, treatment, rescheduling and payment will be done.
- Air filters will be present and on in each treatment room.
- Practitioners are encouraged to check their temperature daily. Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival. If greater than 100.4* F, the appointment will be cancelled.
- At the end of your appointment please exit the space as promptly as possible to allow other patients to enter.