Reiki Treatments at Tribe
What to expect and what’s changed as we reopen
Reiki is administered through the hands of a trained Reiki practitioner with the client lying fully clothed on a massage table. The practitioner places her hands at locations around the body. Tissue is not manipulated. Reiki energy flows from the practitioner’s hands and into the client’s body and energy field. Benefits include feelings of relaxation, peace, and well-being that promote healing.
A 1 or 1.5 hour treatment in a private room includes intake, possible guided meditation, possible Auricular (ear) needle placement if deemed appropriate by the practitioner and the patient agrees, Reiki treatment, and post- treatment discussion.
As we reopen in the time of COVID-19 please note the following changes:
- Masks. You must wear a mask upon entering the space and during your treatment. No mask, no treatment.
- Be aware of timing. Tribe’s goal is that you do not cross paths with another patient while in the clinic space. Please be mindful of your appointment time; avoiding coming too early or late helps us direct traffic. Likewise, once your appointment is complete, please exit the space as promptly as possible.
- Covid-19 screening. 24 hours before your scheduled appointment you will receive a patient advisory, assessment, and acknowledgement form via email. Please fill it out online. It goes directly into your chart which I can then review at the start of the day, freeing up the time we have together. Everyone will get an auricular temperature check upon arrival. If either your online check list or temperature check reveals possible COVID-19 symptoms your appointment will be cancelled and we will reevaluate a reschedule in 14 days.
- Clinic Restructure. Following Public Health guidelines, appropriate cleaning is done before the start of clinic and between each patient. Please consider minimizing what you carry in. If you need to leave your room for any reason, please let me know so that I can clear the way for you.
1 hour Reiki Treatment- $125
1.5 hour Reiki Treatment-$185
Contactless Payment Options Preferred:
- Venmo: @Thiera-Smith
- Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give at least 24 hours notice if cancelling appointments. You will never be required to pay for missed appointments, however, after missing or cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, twice in a year, you will be asked to make appointments only on the day you would like a treatment rather than in advance. If you would prefer to continue to make appointments in advance you may choose to pay, in full, for your missed or late-cancelled appointment. There will be no penalty for late cancellation due to COVID-19 symptoms.
Reiki treatments are scheduled in 1 or 1.5 hour blocks. Please arrive on time. If arriving late, the appointment will be kept within the original parameter. For example, if the appointment is scheduled from 2pm-3pm and the patient arrive at 2:15pm, the appointment will still end at 3pm.